Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Miles and Miles To Go . . .

Wow! It's Wednesday evening already, and I just finished watching "Idol". I will hate for it to end, but I WILL get so much more done when it is over, so it's kind of bitter/sweet. Evenings are when I can do things like crochet (though I do that watching Idol), sew a little, read my magazines (which I have too many of), and get on the computer a little while. I have so much I want to get done for the shop, that my mind gets bogged down. I need a brain transfusion.

You know, I was thinking today how my life has transpired. It just seems like yesterday I was a young mother with all the time in the world to do all I wanted to achieve. Now, I look back and wonder where all the time went. I have accomplished a lot, I know, but more of what I wanted to do has not been done. I guess that's the way it goes for most people. We think time goes on forever, and it does, just not with us here in this world. I feel like I did years ago, then I look in the mirror and question where that woman came from, and why is she pretending to be me. Life has a way of just keeping on after all is said and done, and that's what I'll do, just keep on keeping on. I do find myself trying to clear out the clutter in my life, looking for that perfect serene place. With everything I clear out, I feel a little lighter.

I believe I'll end this tonight and get ready for bed. Another day awaits me and I have miles and miles to go.

No comments: