Sunday, June 3, 2007

I washed my fingers today and I can't do a thing with them!

I thought I had some things to write about, but all of a sudden my mind went blank and my fingers would not type what I wanted them to type! It's Sunday and sunny, my son and grandson spent the night and will be here tonight as well. I love them really I do, but I believe I have become a creature of habit and my habit is doing whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it. I remember way long ago I was so sad because my last child had left home and I had no children to fuss over. Even my Sunday school class said cheer up - now you can do things you have been waiting to do. I couldn't see that then. Well, it didn't take me too long to enjoy my new life. Now, I love my kids, really, but I think I love them more away from me than living with me. Does that make sense? Enough of this - I'll save this and write more later when my mind is ready to speak to my fingers.

I'm back, after letting my fingers rest a few days. Unfortunately, I still don't have anything inspiring or interesting to write about. I am still working on the baby vintage embroidered blanket. I'll probably be working on that for a while.

Here's a pic of my 5 granddaughters. They all love each other so much and I love all of them. When they get together it total bedlam at the house. That's (from left) Julia, Taylor, Nicole, Lindsey, Isabella. My grandson, Chase, is not in the picture. Aren't they the cutest? Julia and Isabella are here with me now, though they are asleep. We got out of the pool at 4:00, ate a snack, turned on Sponge Bob and they passed out. Nicole and Taylor leave tomorrow for church camp, but they were here until Saturday afternoon. Lindsey is camping this weekend so I haven't seen her. Chase was here last weekend and will probably be here next weekend with my son, Buster. He still hasn't gotten into his living quarters, yet.

I believe I'll go ahead and publish this post before I get carried away. I haven't sewn this weekend at all, only a little embroidery. My fingers are behaving a little better right now, so I'll go and do a little handwork.

No comments: