Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's All Over But the Shoutin'

Well, it won't be long and I will be going to the house. I'm actually excited to be able to do this. I've still got irons in the fire, so I won't stop creating. I'll be going to Mississippi Market in June with a few things that I'll be wholesaling to shops. That should keep me busy for a while. When I get my samples done I'll post pics and see what you think of them.

I want to thank the few people I have as followers now. I have wondered for a long time whether to keep up a blog but thanks to Facebook, I think I have finally been recognized. Oh, I'm definitely not in the class with most of these artists, but I do enjoy the little things that I do. Hope I'll be able to do it for quite some time to come.

Tomorrow is Easter, and I think of what a sacrifice was made for me so long ago that I may have eternal life with my Father. As we grow older we seem to hold on a little tighter to all around us. But I know one day I will be walking those streets of gold and singing praises to the Lord. What a great time that will be!

1 comment:

Miss B said...

Hey Hon-

You won on The Bright Side Project and you please claim today? Tomorrow someone can steal your prize from you.

Thanks!

Miss B.