Monday, April 26, 2010

Perfect Day at the Park

Long weekend here. Sewing, painting, sewing, painting, birthday party. Sunday we all went to the park to celebrate one of my granddaughter's ninth birthday! I enjoyed the park so much. I don't even know when I went to the park last. It was a perfect day - sun shining, not too hot, wonderful breeze, and grandchildren all around me.


And all but one child of mine at the park to enjoy what God has given us - a beautiful world full of wonder. So many people there Sunday enjoying family time. We ate pizza and chocolate cupcakes! It tastes lots better outside at the park. I think I'd like to go to the park more, now that I've finally gotten myself out of the house for something other than work.
It was a relaxing day - until I got home to the painting. But while at the park with my family, I forgot all of that, just enjoyed the moment.


We walked down by the water and watched the ducks talk to each other and interact. Took lots of pictures of nothing important. But I think that's what I enjoyed most. I think the ducks were talking, you could see them moving their little beaks and squalking at each other. I wonder what they were saying. Probably, look at these people staring at us. Why do you think they want to take pictures of us?


The end of a perfect day!

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Looks like a perfect day to me too. :) Great photos! You have a very cute blog. :) Thanks for the visit today!

Lynnie said...

Thank you for commenting. I change my theme on my blog tonight. Hope it doesn't confuse folks. I just wondered if it was just a little too much. What do you think of it now?