Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Next Chapter of My Life

Today is Wednesday and it is the second day at home for me. I went to the shop today (the new people are moving in) and I must say, I was a little sad when I saw other people's items there not sugarbump's. But I have plenty to do at the house, let me tell you. Everything that was left at the shop is now at my home!! I am overwhelmed by it all.

I will be going to Mississippi Market in June to wholesale some of my wares. I'm just a little scared about it but will make it I'm sure. I am wholesaling, shower wraps monogrammed or not, appliqued letter towels, diaper covers, bibs, monogrammed hand towels, key fobs and luggage tags. I will place pictures here as I get my samples ready. The towel wraps are so cute with fabric down front and around bottom of the wrap, then monogrammed with one letter, if desired.

To the right is a new applique for summer. I do the name shirts a lot and enjoy doing them. I will be doing some appliqued shirts and onesies to sell on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sugarbumpscreations. Check me out there. Facebook is a great way to get the word out about your craft or business. Plus you find many friends there. I have reconnected with so many friends from high school. It has been a real blessing for me.

Also, I've joined the BlogFrog Community. You should check it out if you have a blog. Again, a great way to communicate with other people. All kinds of discussions and information among many smart women.

8 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

I love the appliques, really cute :)

Visiting to welcome you to SITS!

GlowinGirl said...

Sweet appliques! I'm not talented in that area, so I admire those who are. I saw you on the blogfrog community. I like your pretty header!

Lynnie said...

Thanks all for your comments. Means a lot to me to know someone reads. I've been blogging a while, but with no followers. Proud to see a few here.

CraftyMummy said...

Just popped over from BlogFrog... Love the applique!

Holly said...

The applique is really pretty...very sweet. Social media is so great for spreading the word about crafty and creative endeavors...and I am loving that Blog Frog!

Thank you for stopping by on my SITS Day.

Holly
504 Main

Susie said...

You have really cute stuff!!

I am here to welcome you to SITs! I hope you are enjoying the party:-)

Mama M. said...

Hey Lynn!

I came your way via "The Fencepost" at the Blog Frog! Wow...you sound like quite the woman...I am sad that you've had to close your "brick and mortar" shop, it was gorgeous!

Hope your transition goes smoothly...sounds like you deserve some "ease" in your life!

Mimi said...

Your applique is adorable!

I'm a Welcomista & am stopping by to welcome you to SITS. I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog if your interested in stopping by.

Have a great night!