Monday, May 24, 2010

Creative Mondays

I'm supposed to post something creative today, something that I've created. I actually haven't created too much today, so I'll just show a few things from the past. It's the best I can do today. It just didn't hit me right, I guess. My creative side stayed in bed.

These are a few kitchen stowel I made and appliqued a few months back. I may have already posted about them, but you get to see them again. Lucky you. I'll be making some more of these, maybe to keep for myself  for a change. But really the whole purpose of making these is to sell them.

Here is one of my favorite boy shirts that I hand embroidered. I love hand embroidery. You know, I need to get back to that. I haven't been doing it now in a while and I miss it.

Also, I love to crochet, so I made these baby bath cloths to sell. They are great to bathe with, even for yourself. I packaged them with Johnson's Baby Soap. They make great little baby shower gifts. Something sweet to add to your gift to the mom. My next crochet project is an afghan I want to make from that new book I got. I blogged about it the other day. It is a beautiful book.
I also like to make pillowcase dresses, so I'll show you some here that I have made and probably posted in the past. But, like I said, I just didn't do much creating today, besides a towel wrap.
I make different things for children - pants sets, dresses, just pants. Here are a few for you to see. I've got to get back to these, too. I enjoy making these the most.

Hope you've enjoyed a little of what I have done in the most recent past. Stay tuned for what's ahead.

No comments: