Monday, May 31, 2010

Made by You Mondays

 

It's Monday and Memorial Day. First, before I post my made by me, I would like to thank all those people out there that have kept us free for centuries. My daddy was one of those and spent his Marine time on Iwo Jima, watched the flag being raised, and fought for our freedom. I know many of you have loved ones or friends that have fought and are now fighting for us. My prayer is that soon they will all be home.



Made by Me Monday is such fun for me.
get to show off something that I have made for the world to see, or at least, for the few that come by my blog. I'm working on some totes/diaper bags right now, but I have done a few new shirts for some customers and I will share a pic of them now.


2 comments:

Tammy@My Party File said...

I'm so glad I visited your blog - these polka dot numbers are a great idea for my daughter's "Spotty" party! Thanks for the inspiration. I hope I can find material as nice as yours!

LindseyRockers said...

these polka dot numbers are so cute! I am so glad you stopped by my blog so that I could find yours. I'm definitely starring this post and am your newest follower!

I hope you stop by my blog again for a visit and follow along if you aren't already! looking forward to getting to know you better!

www.housemadehome.net