Monday, May 17, 2010

It's All In The Family

This is my oldest daughter who is so special to me. And she is special to a lot of people. She's definitely one of a kind, and I wouldn't have it any other way! She's my angel pie. She always has told me she wanted her "respeck". So one year I made her this - her very own respeck towel.

And, of course, she had to have her "credick" crown also, so I made her a t-shirt the next year with "credick" and a crown appliqued on it. Sorry, no picture of that. So now she has her respeck and credick crown. I could use a little of both of those things. You think somebody might make that for me? Nah! I'll have to do it myself, and it just want be the same.

All my children are pretty special to me. Here is a picture of my next to youngest child after playing ball on Mother's Day. What happened is a guy threw the ball up and batted it, and Terri caught it in the face. Shattered her nose and she had surgery on Friday to repair it. Poor baby, she is in great pain. She said it was worse than child birth, and I think I can believe it! Her whole face is swollen, it's pitiful. She's my sweetie pie. Here's a picture of her with her oldest daughter, Nicole, my first grandchild.

My youngest child, Lori, was my business partner for 5 years at sugarbump's. I enjoyed being with her everyday! I think we only got on each other's nerves a few time. It's nice to be with your "child" everyday when they are adults. That's her on the left. She's my Lodi Lu.

My son is my second child, and lives with us. He is 41 and has brain damage from an incident in 2007. He always lets me know how much he loves me. Buster is best known as "the boog". That's him with his son, Chase, my only boy grandchild.

So, that's my family. Oh, maybe I should let you see my husband! There he is with our two youngest grandchildren, Isabella and Julia, Lori's two girls.
Last, but not least, is the newest addition to our family - Miranda Lambert - who has managed to take over the household.

THE END!

1 comment:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

You have a beautiful family! I hope your daughter feels better soon! Ouch!

Stopping by from SITS! Welcome!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns