Monday, May 3, 2010

What I Have Been Doing With All My Free Time!

Wow, so much free time now that I have closed my shop. NOT!!! I have been going non-stop since April 17. I have repainted my sun room to become my sewing room, monogram room, get away from room. It's been quite a chore but I think in the end it will be worth it. Still have a ways to go, but I am now moving things into the room. I am trying to organize as I go, but that could take me a lifetime. And I've got a lot to get accomplished before I go to Mississippi Market in June.

I have been doing a lot of sewing and monogramming over the last few weeks. I'll post some pictures here so you can see what I've been doing. I've enjoyed making these for little children to wear. Hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.



I really love the Weston outfit. Maybe I like the fabric, I don't know but it is one of my favorites. Also, I like the Hot pink dot here on the left. I like the applique on the shirt with the Lime Green monogram. Do you like it? I think I may do some more like this without the monogram to sell.


Here are a few more of the items I've been working on. Hope you like them.

1 comment:

antmee said...

Great outfits! They make me wish I had little ones still.