Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday again, and everything around here is as normal as can be. What is normal, anyway? I got to see a couple of granddaughters the other evening, very briefly, as they are 16 and 14. So, you know they are very busy. But I cherish every minute I get to see any of my grandchildren. I haven't seen my Lindsey in quite a while, so I think I'm going to have to go over there and see her. She never ceases to amaze me with what she comes up with. She is a very creative and happy child, 13 years old, and smart as smart can be. Here she is at the Elvis Festival this last weekend having a great time, like she always does. When I'm around her I find myself smiling all the time. She is an only child, besides her doggies, Harlow and Maggie, and her kitty, boo-boo kitty. And she's beautiful on top of it all. So, I guess today my terrific Tuesday is all about my terrific Lindsey.

You know she's beautiful, just look at her! (She takes after me.) I'll share a few more photos of her, then I'll share my terrific shirts I made

Now for my shirts - not the greatest photos but you'll get the idea.

That's about it for me. Happy, terrific Tuesday to everyone. Now back to the real world!

No comments: