Monday, July 26, 2010

Been Gone Too Long!

Well, I haven't blogged in almost a month! My brain just wasn't into it, I guess. My last post was a tribute to my brother who was killed in a horrific car/18 wheeler crash March 17. Today, I want to tell you about my brother-in-law, Ross.

Ross just turned 55. He had a severe stroke in June, something we never saw coming. Ross is a big, burly, Harley Davidson driving, construction guy. I guess that's why it is even harder to take. His stroke has left him paralyzed on the left side, and no sight in his left eye. He, possibly, may remain this way for the rest of his life.

We never know what life is going to bring, but we must go on and handle it the best we can. And with God, all things are possible. Please keep Ross in your prayers, as he has a long way to go still. He will have surgery in August to replace the part of his skull they had to remove for his brain to swell. So hard to grasp. But we thank God for sparing Ross's life and allowing him to remain on this earth with us.

Short blog, but I've got to get up from here and accomplish a few things while the sun is up! Have a great Monday everyone! Remember, God is in control.

No comments: