Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's My Life, and I'm Sticking To It!

I've been blogging a while and I really don't know if anyone's listening. But that won't stop me. I need an outlet sometime to get the words out of my head, or they just keep going round and round in there. Sometimes they get lost and it's hard to find them again. At first, when I would write, I tried to think how it sounded. I was thinking too much. Now, I've let go of some of that and it feels much better.


Today, I looked around me and saw lots of wonderful things. Tomatoes, green on the vine. I love tomatoes and I can't wait to eat these when they are big, red and juicy. As I took this picture I thought what a great life I have and how wonderful that I have tomatoes growing in my yard. I'm thankful for little things and it doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy either.

I have a wonderful, crazy family, who keep me laughing all the time. Four grown kids, six grandkids, what else could I want? We have lots of faults, lots of problems, but we seem to plow through together. Always together.



And that's my life!

1 comment:

Jenni R. said...

Thanks Lynnie for your kind comment and becoming a follower! I agree with what you said above. Blogging is a great outlet, and others tell me my kids will be thankful for this "journal" of sorts in years to come. I'll keep up with you too!