Thursday, October 14, 2010

1946 Was A Very Good Year

Well, I did it! I turned 64 this week. Doesn't feel too bad. But I had a fabulous day. Got a few gifts so I thought I would share them with you.

This canvas was made for me by my daughter, Angela. She is very creative and sells these wholesale and retail. I love this one especially, as I love this bible verse.

My daughter, Lori, made these for me. Another creative daughter. What can I say! I have great children. Love these earrings. I'll be wearing them this weekend when I go to Joe Wheeler Lake to relax for a few days.

Another daughter made this for me. A very special bracelet and she is also very creative, as you can tell. I must say this Power Bracelet seems to work. I haven't fallen down once since I got it and my self-esteem is definitely up. This was made all from duck tape, with lovely permanent magic marker print.

Two of my granddaughters made a few things as well. They made me this cake! Delicious, but who told them to put those candles on it? I have a feeling their mother may have had something to do with it.

Then just for fun my granddaughters carved pumpkins and left them for me. I really don't think I could have had a better day than this. Gifts and some of my family all day. What a great way to celebrate life. I think I'll save those candles to use another year!

No comments: