Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Well, I survived Halloween and all the orders. Now it's on to Christmas. I am swamped already with orders, but I'm not complaining. Business is good. And it's putting me into the Christmas spirit. This will be the first year in a long time that I will be at home for the holidays instead of working (outside of the home, I mean). I'm excited about that.

Christmas is a special time when our family really shows off, and I love it. I can't remember one dull Christmas in the Palmertree family. We are all like a bunch of kids when it comes to Christmas. And most of us love hand-crafted gifts. Plus I'll get to bake a little more.
 One picture from last year's celebration.
I've been working on appliques as I have already posted. This is my newest applique. Isn't he cute? I love this one. More for the boys, I think. He has a sister. You've seen her before, but I'll post her one more time so you can see how cute she is.
Now, you know you need these appliques for your children's shirts. Go to Etsy to purchase at my shop, sugarbumps creations.

Until next time, Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas!


No comments: