Monday, May 30, 2011

New Items for Etsy

I've been working on a few new things that can be found in my Etsy shop. Sharing with you today.
Ms Scottie Dog Appliqued T Shirt - $18.00


Mr. Dinosaur Appliqued T Shirt - $18
Flirty Appliqued Seahorse Girl's Tank Top - $18
Boy's Seahorse Appliqued T Shirt - $18
Boy's Appliqued Snail T Shirt - $18
Girl's Birdie Appliqued T Shirt - $18

New Appliques available to purchase:



These appliques are pre-stitched for the look of "I did it myself". They are all hand cut and made by me personally. Heat and bond is applied to the back, so all you have to do it iron it onto your item of choice. No sewing required, unless you want to for added security. If so, use monofilament thread and just straight stitch around the perimeter of the applique.

All of these appliques are $8.50 and are also available in my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sugarbumpscreations

I will be posting new items as they are made. Thanks so much for checking me out.

No comments: