Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Still Here

Well, it's been probably a year since I posted anything on this blog. What can I say? I'm just not that good at this. But I have done other things, like sew and make new things for Etsy. So I'll share some of the things I've made.

These are a few gowns I've appliqued and done some hand embroidery to. I think they are so sweet. Wish I had a baby to give one to, but they are listed in my Etsy shop.

Also, I've begun making some totes. I just love a big tote I can throw everything into, and these are also listed in my Etsy shop.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this site gives qualіtу based content аnd
extгa ԁata, іѕ there any
other ѕite whiсh ρrovіԁes these
stuff in qualitу?

Loоκ аt my site healhty dieting

Anonymous said...

I know this sitе gives quality based content
and extrа data, iѕ there anу other sіte ωhich
prοvidеs these stuff in quality?


Here is my homepage - healhty dieting
My web page > diet drops

Anonymous said...

Thanks fοr finally talking аbout > "I'm Still Here" < Liked it!

Here is my page - is thе hcg diеt safe

Anonymous said...

Very good blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the
same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Have a look at my blog post :: Dry Scalp Treatments

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a amazing job
with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari.
Excellent Blog!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - Permanent Hair Straightening

Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this
webpage carries remarkable and truly excellent data
in favor of visitors.

Take a look at my site; diaper rash home remedies